My photo
Belltown/Seattle, Washington, United States
I'm a guy who used to write lots and lots of music. My lack of success became a little troubling, so now I write about Belltown and photograph squirrels. You got a problem with that?

One Day Wonder #272

For 2 horns, 2 trumpets and 2 trombones.

I rearranged a lot of the lines and cleared out the lion’s share of fifths. Other than that, I didn’t do a heck of a lot. But I’m tons happier with how this turns out. Once again, I’m not in a good frame of mind for concentrating. My brain is all over the place. But I’m expecting this to get better in the next few days. I hope it days and not weeks! This was the ideal thing to take on today. It didn’t tax my poor brain and I was able to generate a second version of this piece that’s a little denser and noisier than the first. Well, good for me!

No comments: