My photo
Belltown/Seattle, Washington, United States
I'm a guy who used to write lots and lots of music. My lack of success became a little troubling, so now I write about Belltown and photograph squirrels. You got a problem with that?

One Day Wonder #51

For 2 horns, 2 trumpets, 2 trombones and tuba.

This is the second and best version of the three. I just modified the intro and gutted the inner parts of #50, and, hello, a new piece. This one works much better. I didn't delete #50 because it has some merit. I mean, it can serve as an example of how to write a completely disjointed piece. For some reason, I've been thinking a lot lately about modality, so I've resolved to explore that tomorrow with a version of this piece. It might make for some interesting listening, but that's not a guarantee.

Click on the title to listen.

No comments: