My photo
Belltown/Seattle, Washington, United States
I'm a guy who used to write lots and lots of music. My lack of success became a little troubling, so now I write about Belltown and photograph squirrels. You got a problem with that?

One Day Wonder #112

For 1 horn, 1 trumpet, 1 trombone and tuba.

The experiment winds itself down to its logical conclusion with this. It’s not the worst thing that I’ve written, but it's among the worst. I suppose that I could have deleted it all and started it all over again, but these pieces deserve a chance to live and breathe. So I continued on. Yeah, I’m not proud of this. In fact, this piece is something of a low point in the series of polytonal outings. I wish there could have done to avoid this awfulness. However, it’s my experience that triumphs follow blunders. I hope that’ll be the case here.

No comments: