My photo
Belltown/Seattle, Washington, United States
I'm a guy who used to write lots and lots of music. My lack of success became a little troubling, so now I write about Belltown and photograph squirrels. You got a problem with that?

One Day Wonder #20

For 2 trumpets, 3 trombones and tuba.

This little rag began life as the soundtrack to a 28-second-long film that my girlfriend made in hopes of winning a pair of SIFF passes. She didn’t win (the winning film was pretty awful), but I still really like her film. I have a supporting role in it. Anyhow, this was originally for cheesy-sounding, Finale-generated piano, but this version is for cheesy-sounding, Finale-generated brass ensemble! It sounds a lot less oompah-tastic in the piano version. OK, it's also short, but seriously, this is the last of the short pieces. From here on out, they get longer and more involved. Swear to Gawd!

Click on the title to listen.

No comments: