My photo
Belltown/Seattle, Washington, United States
I'm a guy who used to write lots and lots of music. My lack of success became a little troubling, so now I write about Belltown and photograph squirrels. You got a problem with that?

One Day Wonder #145

For 2 horns, 2 trumpets and 2 trombones.

Once again, we embrace the Gabrieli brass choir concept. This one, although not as exhilarating as #139, works out very nicely. So it also doesn’t have the Gabrieli mood swings. That ain’t no big deal! There are lots of times when I wish that he would dwell on something for more than ten seconds. But he’s not about that. Fortunately, since I’m writing a piece a day, I kind of have to be. And that’s what you get here - much dwelling. I’ve said it in the past and I’m saying it today: please enjoy.

No comments: